1. Motorists who talk on cell phones are more impaired than drunk drivers with blood-alcohol levels exceeding .08.
2. Banging your head against a wall burns 150 calories an hour....
3. In some parts of the world, they protect their babies from disease by bathing them in beer.
4. There are more than 1,000 chemicals in a cup of coffee; of these, only 26 have been tested, and half caused cancer in rats.
5. There are more bacteria in your mouth than there are people in the world.
6. Right-handed people live, on average, nine years longer than left-handed people.
7. During your lifetime, you'll eat about 60,000 pounds of food — that's the weight of about 6 elephants.
Like & Share with Friends. Also tell us which one of these facts stood out the most for you.
Happy Spring Season.