1.Laughing is good for the heart and can increase blood flow by 20 percent.
2. Exercise will give you more energy, even when you’re tired.
3. Sitting and sleeping are great in moderation, but too much can increase your chances of an early death.
4. Learning a new language or playing a musical instrument gives your brain a boost.
5. Writing things out by hand will help you remember them.
6. Although it only takes you a few minutes to eat a meal, it takes your body hours to completely digest the food.
7. The amino acid found in eggs can help improve your reflexes.
8. Stretching increases the blood flow to your muscles and helps avoid injuries.
9. If you are looking for a Doctor, Dentist, Optometrist, Dietitian, you can find them and more at your nearest Peermed Healthcare Centre