Before visiting your doctor, ensure that you do your homework regarding the following:
– Requirements regarding mask wearing by staff and visitors
– Cleaning protocols and sanitizing measures for exam rooms, waiting
areas, restrooms, elevators and other frequently touched surfaces.
– Social distancing practices at check-in, in waiting areas and in exam rooms.
– Limits on the number of people who can be in the clinic at the same time.
– Screening questions and temperature checks for staff and visitors at all entrances
– How doctors and other staff are using personal protective equipment (PPE).