– Pain in the eye.
– A feeling that something is in the eye (foreign body sensation).
– Increased sensitivity to light (photophobia).
– Yellow, green, bloody, or watery discharge from the eye.
– Increasing redness of the eye or eyelids.
– A grey or white sore on the coloured part of the eye (iris).
– Fever with no other cause.
– Blurred or decreased vision.
Should you experience discomfort in your eye and would like to reach out to an optometrist click here: http://www.peermedhealthcare.co.za/contact-us/