1. The longest pregnancy ever recorded was 375 days long
2. Your heart grows bigger while you're pregnant
To help pump all that extra blood around the body, the heart has to increase in size.
3. Your voice can change during pregnancy
The rise in oestrogen and progesterone can cause swelling of the vocal folds, meaning some higher notes are lost and lower ones might appear.
4. The most twins in the world are born in Central Africa
Benin in Central Africa has the highest national number of twins on average, at 27.9 per 1,000 births.
5. The most amount of babies born at once is eight
6. Your partner may experience some of the same symptoms
It's called couvade syndrome — or sympathetic pregnancy. According to the Mayo Clinic, more research is needed to determine whether it has psychological causes.
Pregnancy is a unique and beautiful experience which is why there are Gynaecologists around to help make sense of that which you might not understand.
Visit your nearest Peermed to visit Gynaecologists with years of experience in the field.
info ref: Insider