1. Seventy-eight percent of tea consumed worldwide is black tea, while only about 20 percent is green.
2. Green tea does not endure a fermenting process and is one of the “least processed” types of tea.
3. Although green tea has been touted as a necessity for weight loss, studies have actually shown its effect to be small.
4. Green tea can be healthy for your plants too, according to EcoSalon. Just add some to your water and watch your plants blossom!
5. Bottled tea does not provide the same benefits as brewed tea. Generally, some antioxidants are lost in the bottling process.
Did you know that Peermed Healthcare Centre offers quality healthcare services. Visit our site for more info:https://www.peermed.co.za/