1. The longest pregnancy ever recorded was 375 days long.
2. A pregnant woman's blood volume increases by 40-50%
3. Your heart grows bigger while you're pregnant.
4. Your voice can change during pregnancy.
5. Babies can hear their mother's voice from inside the womb.
6. Your joints loosen during pregnancy.
7. Your sense of smell can change.
8. Babies can taste certain foods in the womb.
9. The most twins in the world are born in Central Africa.
10. Babies can cry in the womb.
For more info on pregnancy, feel free to chat to one of our qualified Gynaecologist here: