Before visiting your doctor, ensure that you do your homework regarding the following:
- Requirements regarding mask wearing by staff and visitors
- Cleaning protocols and sanitizing measures for exam rooms, waiting
areas, restrooms, elevators and other frequently touched surfaces.
- Social distancing practices at check-in, in waiting areas and in exam rooms.
- Limits on the number of people who can be in the clinic at the same time.
- Screening questions and temperature checks for staff and visitors at all entrances
- How doctors and other staff are using personal protective equipment (PPE).