1. Men sweat twice as much as women. This one is easy to believe.
2. Women live longer than men, partially because their immune systems age slower.
3. The first computer programmer was a woman. Ada Lovelace.
4. Women speak about 20 000 words a day. That’s 13 000 more than the average man!
5. Hungry? An average woman eats about 2 to 3 kilos of lipstick in her lifetime.
6. The longest human pregnancy on record was a woman from Los Angeles named Beulah Hunter. She gave birth in 1945 after carrying her baby for 375 days.
The most important thing you should know about women is that they are amazing and have added great value throughout history itself.
info ref: essentials