1. Around 1 in 5 of the world's children and adolescents have a mental disorder.
2. Depression is one of the leading causes of disability, affecting 264 million people around the world.
3. About half of mental disorders begin before the age of 14.
4. Around 1 in 9 people in settings affected by conflict have a moderate or severe mental disorder.
5. Rates of mental health workers vary from below 2 per 100 000 population in low-income countries to over 70 per 100 000 in high-income countries.
6. The global economy loses about US$ 1 trillion per year in productivity due to depression and anxiety.
Mental health is wealth, let us learn, share and take care of our health and the health of others.