1. If you're right handed, you will chew your food on your right side. If you're left handed, you will tend to chew your food on your left side.
2. If you don’t floss, you miss cleaning 40% of your tooth surfaces. Make sure you brush and floss twice a day!
3. Like fingerprints, everyone's tongue print is different
4. A snail's mouth is no larger than the head of a pin, but it can have over 25,000 teeth!
5. The Blue Whale is the largest mammal on earth, but it eats only tiny shrimp because it has no teeth.
6. More people use blue toothbrushes than red ones.
If you are looking for the tooth, the whole tooth, and nothing but the tooth Peermed Healthcare Centre can provide that for you.